5 ways to use a Visualiser in the Classroom – Explainer Video
Visualisers are an essential tool in today’s classrooms. From supporting curriculum-led learning to improving engagement among pupils, visualisers are embedded as a daily teaching tool in thousands of schools across the UK.
In our latest blog series, Gary Talbot, Assistant Head of Science at Darwen Vale School, outlines five key ways to use a visualiser in the classroom.
Some key benefits of using visualisers in schools include:
- Supports peer and self-assessment
- Frees up teachers’ time, improving productivity
- Improves comprehension and reduces marking
- Promotes inclusion in the classroom
- Share best practice and resources across the school
To read more from Gary and how he’s using technology to drive improvement in the classroom, you can view his blog series here.
Using visualisers to improve teaching and learning
Start with our unique visualiser teaching programme, supported by Gary Talbot