Covid-Safe Customer Visits
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) disruption continues, we’d like to tell you about the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety of our customers, employees, trade partners and suppliers and help prevent the spread of the virus, whilst strictly adhering to government guidelines.
We take our role in the community seriously and are strictly following the guidance issued by the government and health authorities, and adjusting our policies and procedures in line with the latest advice.
Our team visits schools on a daily basis for various reasons; demonstrations, training, a site survey, technology installations and more.
During this period of Covid-19, those visiting schools are strictly following government guidelines. They are carrying hand sanitiser, will thoroughly wash their hands at the start and end of each visit and will use PPE appropriate to their activity.
Before we arrive at your premises, could you please consider the following so the visit can go ahead safely:
- The external door nearest to the area they are working is operational.
- There are facilities to wash their hands before and after carrying out the project.
- Colleagues at your organisation are able to stay in another room for the duration of the visit, or remain more than 2m from our colleague.
- For installations, we will not require a sign-off signature once the visit is completed – this will be organised remotely.
- If at any point our colleague believes that entering your building could be a risk to you, them or other individuals, the visit will be aborted and rescheduled.
As a duty of care to our customers and colleagues, we would kindly ask that if anybody dealing with our team members starts feeling unwell as a possible result of Coronavirus that you inform us immediately and we will decide our next steps. We may need to postpone our visit until the isolation period is over.
Ensuring we're Covid-Safe
Contact us if you have any additional questions