We are trusted advisors, helping schools to make informed choices and to deliver better education
We are a leading supplier of technology in education – supplier of independent advice, the latest technology, educational software, consultancy services, training and more. Below is a snapshot of what we do and how we help schools.
A brief history…
- Launched 2003, under the name of “LME Ltd” – Learning Made Easy
- In May 2007, the name of the company was changed to ‘Elementary Technology Ltd’ to reflect the core values the company adheres to.
- In 2009, we launched the first dedicated website in the UK to sell visualisers online – thevisualisershop.com
- In 2015 we were an AV Awards Finalist – recognising our achievement as a leading provider of audio-visual technology
- National procurement frameworks, YPO, KCS and Think IT awarded us with Framework Agreements providing schools with compliant purchasing options in 2016
- In the same year, we launched thetouchscreenshop.com, providing customers with the largest range of classroom touchscreens in the marketplace.
- We began to populate our YouTube channel with a range of success stories in 2017
- In 2017 – were again recognised as an AV Awards Finalist!
- In 2018 we opened our pioneering Customer Experience Centre at our new head office in Leeds
- 2019 saw us continue enormous growth, with our status as SMART Platinum Partner and Promethean Platinum Partner cementing our status as a leader in the sector
- In July 2019 we were awarded a place on the RM6103 Education Technology framework – the most prestigious procurement channel in our sector
- In October 2020 we launched a brand new range of Training & CPD Services for schools, focused on improving teaching and learning
Today we continue to deliver our range of education technology solutions across the country, supporting hundreds of schools to use technology to deliver better education.
A few finer details…
Elementary Technology is an ISO 9001 registered company. We have been assessed and approved by QAS International on management systems, standards and guidelines that adhere to this certification.
Click here to view our ISO 9001 Certification
Click here to view our Quality Policy
Click here to view our Complaints Procedure
Click here to view our Modern Slavery Statement
Your journey starts here
Advice, Support, Technology, Software, Training, More