A Framework Supplier
Elementary Technology is an approved supplier on several public-sector procurement frameworks.
- Head Teachers
Let’s Start With Why…
Save time using a framework's procurement service, built for education
Suppliers have been rigorously vetted to ensure we provide world-class service
Avoid sourcing three quotes whilst ensuring public-sector compliance
Framework suppliers are regularly verified as providing best prices and value
Avoid potential pitfalls of supply from generalist, non-approved companies
We have provided these organisations with detailed insight into how we support schools, how we provide world-class service and best pricing.
The result is being a public-sector approved supplier with:
- Crown Commercial Service – RM6103 Education Technology
- Everything ICT (previously Think IT) Interactive Technology and Audio Visual Framework
- YPO (previously Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation) – 000920 – Supply of Interactive Technology
- KCS (previously Kent County Supplies) – Y16019: Interactive Audio Visual, IT Hardware Solutions & Consultancy
- A range of regional, Multi Academy Trust and local authority preferred-supplier agreements
This video, created by the Crown Commercial Service who run the RM6103 Education Technology Framework, summarises the benefits for schools.
Peace of mind with Compliant Procurement
Discuss your options